الثلاثاء، 19 يناير 2010

FEEL IT



Hi everyone

I know it's been a while

Following up on my last post, I would like you to know that I have successfully done my job in sleeping and waking up this past week. Although its kinnda hard but I have committed ;)

Now my new subject:

The heart

This little flesh that’s beating in everyone could have an immense load of feelings, they could be contradicted, they can be devastating, wonderful, and magical… the list just goes on & on.

What if I tell you that the {PEACE} of the heart is the master feeling.

And to achieve that, one must think at a higher level, and have a higher level of awareness.

You're probably wondering... What the Hell he's talking about!

Well, to keep it simple… you have to focus on the {NOW} and neglect all the bad thoughts wondering in your head, so that you can be conscious of what's happening in your life, and concentrate on your goals ;)

By the time you reach this stage, you would have achieved {PEACE} in your little heart ;)

Have a nice day

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق